The Chotulal Ghat, also known as the Chotelal Ki Ghat in Hindi, is almost joined to the Mullick Ghat. To trace the listed ghats of Calcutta is a impossible ...
Ramchandra Goenka Zenana Ghat, probably built in the late 1880s or early 1890s, was once one of the most beautiful bathing Ghats on River Hoogly.
Motilal Seal, known as a kind hearted, generous man, constructed the imposing building of the Motilal Seal Ghat in the mid-nineteenth century.
When the construction of the proposed ghat was completed, it was christened as the Judges Ghat. However, some people also call it the Gwalior Ghat.
The Outram Ghat, calcutta built by the British authorities and eastern bank of the River Hoogly in the late nineteenth, was dedicated to the Sir James Outram
Located between the Water Gate and the St George Gate and built in 1843, the Palladian porch of Prinsep Ghat was dedicated to the James Prinsep.
The colonial structure of Babu Ghat, which leads to the flight of stairs down the water body, along the bank of River Hooghly on Strand Road at Calcutta side.
Jagannanth Ghat is located on the Hoogly River , just to the north of the Howrah Bridge. During the early days of Calcutta, Shobharam Basak create it.
The gracefully designed cast iron structure of the Armenian Ghat soon earned the appreciation of the locals and they fondly started to call it as Armani Ghat.
During the early days of Calcutta, Chandpal Ghat was the busiest ferry Ghat of the city and was often called the gateway of Calcutta.