The Karma Gon Monastery, located at 6B, Paddapukur Lane in Chakraberia area, is approachable by a narrow lane and is flanked by high-rises.
Dedicated to Goddess Siddheswari, one of the several forms of Goddess Kali, the Thanthania Kalibari, located on Bidhan Sarani, is considered one of the sacr ...
Nipponzan Myohoji, the only Japanese Buddhist temple in the City of Calcutta, is located on the southern fringe of the Rabindra Sarovar Lake, near Dhakuria ...
The Firingi Kalibari, located in the Bowbazar area in Calcutta, is dedicated to Siddheswari Kali. Goddess Kali, the chief of the Mahavidyas or the ten aspe ...
The non-descriptive three-storey building housing the Burmese (Myanmar) Buddhist temple is located at 10 A, Eden Hospital Road.
The Tipu Sultan Shahi Mosque, popularly known as Tipu Sultan Masjid, located in the heart of the city of Calcutta at 187 Lenin Sarni, is regarded as a relic ...
Founded in 1855 by Rani Rashmoni of Janbazar on the eastern bank of River Hooghly, the complex of the Dakshineswar Kali Temple is associated with the holy m ...
Located at 26 Belgachia Road, about 820 feet (240 m) west of Belgachia Metro Station in the northern part of Calcutta, the Digambara Jain Temple.
Located on 172 Mahatma Gandhi Road (erstwhile Harrison Road), Gurdwara Bara Sangat is regarded as the most important historical Gurdwara in the city of Calc ...
Located at 4A, Bankim Chatterjee Street, on the eastern side of College Square, the headquarters building of the Maha Bodhi Society houses the society’s fam ...
The Parshwanath or Pareshnath Temple, located on Badridas Temple Street, Belgachhia in Calcutta, is one of the most important Shwetambar Jain temples in the ...
Nakhoda Mosque rises impressively above the bustling shopfronts of its neighbouring commercial establishments as the largest mosque in the city.
The Zoroastrian Fire Temple of Anjuman Atash Adaran, the Fire of fires, located on the Metcalfe Street in Calcutta, was established in 1912, by Ervad Dhunje ...
The Kali Temple, located on the banks of the Adi Ganga, a canal connected to River Hooghly, in the densely populated Kalighat area in South Calcutta.