Appropriately described as the grand old dame of Calcutta, the Grand Hotel or Oberoi Grand, is located on Chowringhee Road, in the heart of the center of Ca ...
Located at 16 Strand Road, on the bank of River Hooghly, the Mackinnon Mackenzie building was constructed during 1926-1927 in traditional English style.
Located at 57A Park Street, on the site of the former Doveton College, the huge Park Mansion was built by an Armenian jute merchant, Mesrope Thaddeus.
One of the most celebrated among these is the Queens Mansion and the other one is the Nizam Palace, standing tall with its five crowning domes on AGC Bose Road
Esplanade Mansion, owned by David Joseph Ezra, is located at the crossing of Esplanade Row (East) and Old Court House Street.
With its curved facade, Graham Building is the only building on NS Road, which faces the south. Standing on the left of Gillander House and in the middle of ...
Situated at the corner of NS Road and Clive Row, the gorgeous Gillander House was constructed to accommodate the headquarters of Gillanders, Arbuthnot & Co ...
The site of the Royal Exchange, located at 6 NS Road in Dalhousie area, was once occupied by a residential building, used by the European officials.
The majestic building of the Chartered Bank Building, located at the corner of NS Road and India Exchange Place, was constructed by Martin and Co of Sir Raj ...
Popularly known as the Hong Kong House, the fort-like edifice of the Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation is located on the southern side of Dalhousie Sq ...
Constructed in 1917, McLeod House was the headquarters of the Scottish-run McLeod & Co, founded in 1887. European companies started to establish their offic ...
The imposing building of the Oriental Assurance Company stands on the busy but narrow thoroughfare named Dr Rajendra Prasad Sarani, formerly known as Clive Row.
The Royal Insurance Company, formed in the UK in 1845 and long after the construction of the building of the Standard Life Assurance Company in Calcutta in 1896
The massive brick building of the Standard Life Assurance, known as Standard Building, is situated at 32 and 32A BBD Bag, at the southern corner of the square.